What is a Web Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our Services. They are generally used by most websites to improve your online experience and to ensure that content and functions are delivered and used more effectively.
Cookies perform various different functions. For example, some cookies are downloaded to your device temporarily for the period that you browse a particular website, these cookies might allow you to navigate between pages more efficiently or enable websites to remember the preferences you select. Other cookies can be used to help websites remember you as a returning visitor.
You can amend your browser settings to block some or all cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser manufacturer. However, if you block cookies from Safebash some or all the functions of the Platform may not perform as intended.
The types of cookies Safebash uses are:
- Authentication Cookies;
- Security Cookies;
- Functionality Cookies;
Without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide specific online services and functions.
We use 'Authentication' cookies to:
- Store your identifier in order to grant you access to your data when you refresh the page;
- Remember you are signed in when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session;
We use 'Security' cookies to:
- Authorize requests done by you to prevent adversary from spoofing on your data;
- Prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks;
We use 'Functionality' cookies to:
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, preferences, language and showing or hiding features;
- Remember that you’ve seen page already;
Cookies will not be shared with any third parties and will not be used for any purpose other than those listed above. You can find more information about cookies at http://allaboutcookies.org and http://youronlinechoices.eu.
Should you have any question or concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org